FileMaker, Inc., an Apple subsidiary, makes software that transforms businesses by enabling users to create and run custom solutions that work seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. Millions of people worldwide rely on the FileMaker Platform to share information, manage projects, track assets and more.
FileMaker will stop offering Bento 30 September, 2013. Learn more
At a Glance
- Over 20 million copies of FileMaker software delivered
- The FileMaker Platform is available in 15 languages
- Over 1.5 million downloads of FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone
- Over 50,000 members of the FileMaker Community
- Over 1,200 companies in the FileMaker Business Alliance
Corporate Fact Sheet
Download our Corporate Fact Sheet to learn more about FileMaker, Inc.
To view a list of worldwide offices, view our Contact Us section.