Filemaker News and Press Releases
In the News
GRENOBLE, FRANCE – June 23, 2015 – FileMaker today announced a new version of its development platform that speeds creation of custom solutions that run on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. FileMaker 14 brings point-and-click simplicity to automating business processes, delivering desktop-style application functionality to mobile web browsers and providing productive, engaging experiences on desktops, iOS devices and mobile web browsers. WinSoft International’s versions, fully adapted to support Central European languages and the localized versions in Czech, Polish, Russian and Turkish are now available. The Middle Eastern, North African and Indian versions are coming soon.
eWorks4U announced the launch of eWorks PD, a powerful end-to-end workflow management solution. eWorks PD was developed using the world leading FileMaker Platform and is available with WinSoft International’s localized version of FileMaker for Middle East.
YZY SOFT announced the launch of Benroy Business App, an all-in-one solution for business management and higher productivity purposes. Benroy was developed using the world leading FileMaker Platform and is available with WinSoft International’s localized version of FileMaker for Central Europe.
- 5/12/2015 - New FileMaker 14 Platform speeds business solution development for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web
- 18/03/2015 - FileMaker Developer Conference 2015 invites professional developers and business users to "Experience the Possibilities" with the FileMaker Platform
- 17/03/2015 - eWorks4U releases eWorks PD, a solution using FileMaker Platform
- 03/02/2015 - YZY SOFT releases Benroy Business App, a solution using FileMaker Platform
- 17/12/2014 - FileMaker solution for iPad helps auditors conduct safety inspections in 1,000 garment factories in Bangladesh