Product Return and Refund Policy
The FileMaker Store accepts and ships physical product orders only to customers within the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, United States territories, Canada, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France (Mainland only), Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Products ordered on the FileMaker Store from customers in the following countries will only be delivered via Electronic Software Downloads: Argentina, Czech Republic, India, Israel, Korea, Mexico, Poland, Russia, South Africa, and Turkey. No shipments can be made to APO, FPO or PO Box addresses, or addresses outside the above listed countries. You may not export any products purchased at the FileMaker Store.
SALES TO END USERS ONLY
The FileMaker Store only accepts orders and ships products to end user customers and FileMaker Business Alliance members.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your FileMaker purchase of a product, please contact Customer Support for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 14 calendar days of the receipt of the product. The product must be returned to the FileMaker order center within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All physical products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals and documentation that shipped with the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original packaging, we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment excluding any shipping charges. If your product was delivered via Electronic Software Download, then you are required to complete and return FileMaker's Letter of Destruction or complete the Confirmation of Destruction process.
How to request a refund
- Contact Customer Support to make arrangements for a return and receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- If you received a physical product, ship the unopened product to FileMaker.
- If you received your product via Electronic Software Download or if you have opened your physical product, then you are required to complete and return FileMaker’s Letter of Destruction or complete the Confirmation or Destruction process.
- A refund* will be processed within 3-6 weeks of receipt of the product at FileMaker and completion of the destruction process described in step 3 above, if applicable.
*Please note that FileMaker does not permit the return of, or offer refunds for, the following products:
- Volume License software orders*
- Products obtained as part of a bundle with other computer services or equipment, or distributed by another company as part of their software compilation.
- Products that were acquired for free (not for resale), including trial versions or other products downloaded for free off the FileMaker web site or other third party electronic distribution sites.
- Shipping charges (outside Europe).
- Products obtained by any customer in any other country other than the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, United States territories, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
- Fee-based technical support services.
- FileMaker Technical Network or FileMaker Business Alliance memberships or related products and services.
- Any other services provided by FileMaker.
* Volume License Order Returns: FileMaker does not accept returns for volume license (VLA, MVLA, SLA, AVLA, ASLA, SBA, etc.) or maintenance orders. If an error was made in processing your order, please contact your reseller to resolve the issue. If an error was made for an order placed directly with FileMaker, please send a letter on your company letterhead (if applicable) describing the error in sufficient detail, within 30 days of your initial order date to:
U.S., CANADA, AND LATIN AMERICA:
5201 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST, INDIA AND AFRICA:
2 Furzeground Way
Stockley Park East
FileMaker Branded Products
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any FileMaker-branded product, please contact Customer Support. Such a defect, if any, may be covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information contained in the Application Software License Agreement for your product.
Note: Products sold through this web site, or through the FileMaker Order Center that do not bear the FileMaker brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. FileMaker's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not FileMaker-branded, even if packaged or sold with FileMaker products.
NOTE: FileMaker recommends that you:
- Use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and
- Either insure your package for safe return to FileMaker or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
If you choose not to (1) Use a carrier that offers tracking and (2) Insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Please note that the United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before the USPS will initiate a trace.Return & Refund Policy terms subject to change without notice.