Business Management Software KiBizSystems 4.5 Released
Newest version of Mac and Windows software for managing businesses debuts at Macworld Expo
Ki Business Systems, Inc. today announced the release of KiBizSystem 4.5, the affordable business management software built with FileMaker Pro 8.5. KiBizSystem 4.5 is the new, completely enhanced version of the internationally recognized KiBizSystem, helping small businesses since 1995.
Proven over time, flexible, easy to use and customizable, KiBizSystem 4.5 enables small to medium size businesses to connect the key parts of their operations into one integrated system. The productivity gained is “like hiring two or three more people” says long time user Mark Cruz, of CP Systems. KiBizSystem 4.5 includes contact management, sales management, inventory control, purchasing, fulfillment, order and payment processing, and accounting.
KiBizSystem 4.5 provides powerful tools to give businesses greater profitability, flexibility, and convenience. By automating and integrating key business processes, eliminating double data entry and time consuming workarounds KiBizSystem 4.5 saves businesses valuable time and effort. KiBizSystem 4.5 allows businesses to customize it so that it fits their business process, rather than having to workaround it as they try to fit their business into the software.
KiBizSystem 4.5 is not just another ordinary software program. With the new Goal Setting and Tracking capabilities it is a very powerful business tool to track business performance, and also has the extraordinary capability to drive it. Most of all, KiBizSystem 4.5 is quite affordable as it delivers the same feature value of similar programs that cost up to five times as much.
New and special features in KiBiz 4.5 include:
• Goal Achievement Section to align and measure staff goals with business goals
• Speed and performance enhancements
• Shipping Tracking to get online shipping data from FedEx, UPS, or USPO
• Multi-Currency capability
• International Date and Address format capability
• International Taxing capability to localize taxes for over 250 countries
• Enhanced Inventory Controls and Receiving features
• EDI Module (Electronic Data Interchange) to transfer data easily between KiBiz and large Vendors like Amazon.com
Specialty Business Process Modules that “plug into” KiBiz are also designed to address the specific needs of different types of businesses, including:.
• KiPoint is a point of sale system in which data can be entered using a touch screen, bar code scan, or keyboard.
• KiShop is a web product catalog and shopping cart solution that can easily download your Web orders into your local KiBizSystem with the click of a button
• KiEvent and Equipment Resntal Management to enable users to schedule and manage events easily with calendar views. See at-a-glance the availability of resources and rental equipment
• KiProduction is a production management module to handle the manufacturing process
• KiProjects is a full featured project management module for tracking projects, jobs, tasks, labor, materials, and changes.
Visit us in the FileMaker Pavilion (booth #1236) at Mac World to see a demo, go to our web site at www.kibizsystems.com to download a free demo, or call 800-946-2854.
About Ki Systems, Inc.
Ki Systems, Inc, incorporated in 1985, has been a FileMaker Solutions Alliance member for 12 years and can be reached at 800-946-2854, Int‚l 805-499-4912, firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 805-499-8048.
Requirements: The KiBizSystem 4.5 requires FileMaker Pro 8 or higher. It runs on Windows XP and MacOS X.
FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker Inc. For more information on FileMaker Pro, visit http://www.filemaker.com.
About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on FileMaker software to manage, analyze and share vital information. The company’s products are the FileMaker Pro line – versatile database software for teams and organizations, for Windows, Mac and the Web – and Bento, the personal database for Mac, iPhone and iPod touch. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.Customer contact:
Copyright © 2009 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved. FileMaker and Bento are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.