Affinity Software LLC Releases TimeClockpro 4
Powerful and flexible time clock software for businesses
Council Bluffs, Iowa – March 8, 2010 - Affinity Software LLC announced the availability of TimeClockpro 4, a time clock software FileMaker Pro based solution to replace mechanical punch clocks.
- View and/or print timecards
- Flexible payroll periods
- Summary and Detail Reports by Employee, Department and Supervisor
- Vacation, sick leave and holiday hours
- Four authorization levels
- Message system
- Many user set-up preferences
- Three deployment options:
- Kiosk Edition; all employees clock in and out at the one workstation
- Network Edition; employees clock in and out at their own workstation or multiple designated workstations
- TimeClockpro Cloud Service; Affinity Software hosts TimeClockpro on their servers
Thirty-day free trial downloads of Kiosk and Network Editions provide a no-obligation, no-cost real-world test in each business environment.
Affinity Software LLC is a FileMaker Business Alliance member and provides time clock software and time clock web-based cloud service for businesses, organizations and institutions in nearly every state in the USA
For more information, on-line video demonstration and a 30-day free trial download go to:. http://TimeClockpro.com
Affinity Software LLC Contact
About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on FileMaker software to manage, analyze and share vital information. The company’s products are the FileMaker Pro line – versatile database software for teams and organizations, for Windows, Mac and the Web – and Bento, the personal database for Mac, iPhone and iPod touch. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.Customer contact:
Copyright © 2010 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved. FileMaker and Bento are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.