FM Conference 2010 - 6th French Speaking FileMaker Conference
Paris, France - Feb. 3, 2010 - La Source multimedia, with the support of FileMaker , Inc. France, is pleased to announce the sixth edition of the French speaking FileMaker Conference that will be held at the Novotel Paris Vaugirard - France, June 3-5, 2010.
The conference will give consulting and/or in-house developpers as well as end-users, the ability to increase their knowledge and share their experiences using the FileMaker product line.
During three days, sessions will cover a wide range of the FileMaker products development and integration capabilities:
- FileMaker security fundations (Thomas Kunetz, FileMaker, Inc.)
- Data modeling: designing and building a database with FileMaker Pro (Rodolphe Grisey, Demoniak)
- Script triggers, when & how to use them? (Pierre Lapointe, Info sur Mesure Inc.)
- Sending rich-text and HTML email with FileMaker (Jean-Matthieu Charpentier, A-kwa)
- Optimizing searches in FileMaker (Michel Lansard, Editomac)
- Electronic document management (EDM) with FileMaker (FrÈdÈric Giovon, Architectures Informatiques)
- Sharing your data (Olivier Devriese, La Source multimÈdia)
- Enhancing FileMaker's capabilities with a scripting language (Romain Dunand, IdÈes, Clics et Solutions)
- FileMaker and Web services (Philippe Lazzaroni, Informatique Direct Impact Inc.)
- The Web Viewer and beyond (David Wikstrˆm, CamelCase data)
- Around calculations (AgnËs Barouh, Tic Tac)
- Live development - Tips & strategies for ongoing development on production systems (Vincenzo Menanno, FM Nexus)
Conference pricing is 199 Euros a day per attendee including conference fee, lunch and coffee breaks (before April 23, 2009). The price is decreasing for 2 and 3 days.
For more information and registration: http://www.fmconf.com
To become a FM Conference 2010 sponsor: http://www.fmconf.com/sponsor/
About La Source multimÈdia - www.lasource.fr
La Source multimÈdia is specialized in providing custom FileMaker applications, FileMaker hosting (www.fmconnection.com) and training (www.fmuniversite.com) for small to large organizations in Europe. For over twelve years, La Source multimÈdia is also a pioneer and a leader in FileMaker Pro/MySQL & PHP/Lasso database-driven web sites development. La Source multimÈdia is the provider of many web sites like www.fmpro.org, www.fmsource.com, www.leblogfm.fr and the organizer of the FM ConfÈrence (www.fmconf.com).
La Source multimÈdia is an FBA (FileMaker Business Alliance) member, FileMaker Authorized Trainer, and FileMaker 7, 8, 9 & 10 Certified Developer.
About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on FileMaker software to manage, analyze and share vital information. The company's products are the FileMaker Pro line - versatile database software for teams and organizations, for Windows, Mac and the Web - and Bento, the personal database for Mac, iPhone and iPad. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.
Copyright © 2010 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved. FileMaker and Bento are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.