360Works Releases DocuBin, a FileMaker Pro based solution for Document and Digital Asset Management
ATLANTA – April 22, 2011 - 360Works, a leading FileMaker product developer and innovator, today released DocuBin, a FileMaker Pro solution created for document and digital asset management. DocuBin offers a single, structured location for all documents and files that your organization needs to keep track of. It has a simple, intuitive interface that is based on modern operating system file views, but offers numerous features unavailable in standard file servers, such as version control, multi-user edit locking, and flexible query controls.
DocuBin includes the best of 360Works innovations, with key features such as:
- Extensible and unlocked so that it can be used as-is, or customized
- Stores and compares every version of each document
- Multi-user edit locking tells you who is currently editing a document
- Stores any type of file, plus full text searching of PDF and Word files
- Searchable keywords and customizable fields
- Document directory structure with drag & drop support
- Thumbnails of documents and photos
- Emailing and exporting
- Granular security and permission policies
- Undelete support with configurable purge policies
- Easy upgrades to keep current with new releases
DocuBin is immediately available for purchase starting at $295 for single users and $1,800 for 10 user workgroups, with discounts for education and non-profit organizations. Learn more about the system requirements and features, watch the demonstration videos, or download a free evaluation copy from http://www.360works.com/docubin.
Located in metro Atlanta, 360Works, a FileMaker Platinum Business Alliance member, has been providing FileMaker-based solutions for 15 years. The company is a leading developer of both shrink-wrapped and custom FileMaker database design solutions for clients such as NASA, Pixar, US Marines, Make-A-Wish foundation and others. The company is credited for its forward-thinking solutions, dedication and unparalleled client service.
For further information:
Jesse Barnum (Spokesperson)
(866) 662-9185 • (770) 234-9293
About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on FileMaker software to manage, analyze and share essential information. The company's products are the FileMaker line - versatile database software for teams and organizations, for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and the web - and Bento, the personal database for Mac, iPhone and iPad. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.
Copyright © 2011 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved. FileMaker and Bento are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.