360Works Updates 13 FileMaker Pro Plug-ins
ATLANTA - 360Works, a leading FileMaker product developer and innovator, today announced an update affecting all of their FileMaker plug-ins. This bug fix release is recommended for all users. Visit our product page for more information.
Here is a list of what is fixed in this release, as well as recent updates for all plug-ins including:
Email, FTPeek, SafetyNet , Scribe, ScriptMaster, SuperContainer, WebAssistant, Admin Anywhere, Charts, JDBC, Plastic, Remote Scripter, Web Services Manager
- Issue was resolved that was only allowing one plug-in at a time to load on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Logging is now consolidated to a single log file for all 360Works plug-ins. This should make it easier to report issues to 360Works, and will also significantly reduce the amount of disk space used when running multiple 360Works plug-ins on FileMaker Server.
Additional updates by product:
- Streaming uploads, so SafetyNet can upload extremely large files without running out of memory.
- SafetyNet has hit a usage milestone, and is now backing up more than 1 terabyte per month! If you are not currently doing off-site backups of FileMaker Server, getting set up only takes about 10 minutes!
- FileMaker XML clipboard manipulation now works correctly on Windows
- Now includes the latest version of Groovy (1.76)
- Security improvement - SQL statements are no longer written to ScriptMaster log file
- Now compatible with any Tomcat-managed security settings allowing any type of authentication such as NTLM, Active Directory, LDAP, etc.
- Fixed a bug where everything except for the file icon disappeared when reloading
- Better support for messages containing both inline and non-inline attachments
- Changed encoding setting for issuing FTP commands; should work with a broader set of FTP servers now
- Added function to get a list of the HTTP headers from the last Request
Located in metro Atlanta, 360Works, a FileMaker Platinum Business Alliance member, has been providing FileMaker-based solutions for more than a decade. The company is a leading developer of both shrink-wrapped and custom FileMaker database design solutions for clients such as NASA, Pixar, US Marines, Make-A -Wish foundation and many others. The company is credited for its forward-thinking solutions, dedication and unparalleled client service.
Visit our product page for more information.
About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on FileMaker software to manage, analyze and share essential information. The company's products are the FileMaker line - versatile database software for teams and organizations, for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and the web - and Bento, the personal database for Mac, iPhone and iPad. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.
Copyright © 2011 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved. FileMaker and Bento are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.