PCI Launches YourAppService.com for Affordable iPad Application Development
San Diego, CA - September, 30 2011 - Productive Computing, Inc. a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, announces the launch of a new web site and service offering called YourAppService.com. This service utilizes FileMaker Pro as a rapid application development tool to create custom applications that you can run on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch mobile devices for as little as $349.95. These applications run under the FileMaker Go App which is purchased separately on the iTunes App store. Once installed, these custom apps can run as a standalone application on your handheld device, transfer data to a Mac or Windows computer or be shared with multiple users using a server in your office or hosted on the internet.
App features can include any of the following:
- Customize the app to your specific needs
- Run the app on your Windows or Macintosh computer with the purchase of FileMaker Pro
- Host the app in the Cloud to share it with multiple people and devices simultaneously
- Capture signatures into the app
- Search on any or all app data fields at once
- Create custom check boxes, radio buttons and drop down lists
- Display pie, bar and line graph charts in the app
- Create calculations, reports, and dashboards in the app
- E-mail orders, receipts and other data from the app to a customer or co-worker
- Optional use of 1 basic app template below OR
- Optional selection of the basic "Blank" template which includes: 1 data entry screen with up to 20 fields, 1 list view screen with up to 10 fields.
- Customer/Prospect Notes
- Property/Equipment Inspections
- Field Checklists
- Mailing List Sign-ups
- Home/Business Asset Inventory
- Event Planner
- Real Estate Listing Details/Notes
- Expense Tracking
- Time Tracking
- Travel Itinerary and Details
- Passwords Vault
- Project/Event Budget Tracking
- Optional use of 1 advanced app template OR
- Optional selection of the Advanced "Blank" template which includes: 2 data entry screens with up to 20 fields each, 2 list view screens with up to 10 fields each.
- Sales Order Taking
- Service/Work Order Details
- Member/Attendee Name Roster
- Inventory Tracking/Look-up
- Rental Property ROI Calculator
- $199.95 for additional screen (data entry, list, print or report)
- $49.95 for additional 10 fields
- $291.53 for FileMaker Pro to run app on desktop or laptop computer
- $19.95 per month for app hosting (sold separately)
- $175 per hour for additional customization support (sold separately)
Choose from a pre-defined basic or advanced template for your custom app or select a "blank" template to start from scratch.
Basic Template Package: $349.95
*Both options include 1 revision request. Additional revisions can be purchased at the hourly customization support rate.
Advanced Template Package: $699.95
*Both options include 2 revision requests. Additional revisions can be purchased at the hourly customization support rate.
About Productive Computing, Inc.:
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by providing a solid foundation of indispensable technology consulting and FileMaker Pro development services. Productive Computing, Inc. also produces several software solutions such as Core3 CRM, Core2 CRM, Core2 Invoices, FM Work Orders, OrgPlanner and IT Asset Manager as well as a suite of FileMaker Pro plug-ins that allow FileMaker Pro to integrate with third party applications including Outlook, QuickBooks, Constant Contact, Entourage, the Apple Address Book, Apple Mail and iCal, PDF forms, digital signatures, credit card processing and biometric fingerprint scanners.
Productive Computing, Inc. is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance and was recently awarded the exclusive FileMaker Business Alliance Partner of the Year award.
Productive Computing, Inc.
950 Boardwalk, Suite 205
San Marcos, CA 92078
Productive Computing, Inc.
About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on FileMaker software to manage, analyze and share essential information. The company's products are the FileMaker line - versatile database software for teams and organizations, for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and the web - and Bento, the personal database for Mac, iPhone and iPad. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.
Copyright © 2011 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved. FileMaker and Bento are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.