myFMbutler Clip Manager Express for Windows
Ghent, Belgium - April 23, 2012 - myFMbutler, the makers of Clip Manager 4.1 for Mac, a popular developer tool used extensively by FileMaker developers, today announced the immediate availability of Clip Manager Express for Windows.
About Clip Manager Express for Windows
myFMbutler's Clip Manager Express is a program that allows you to store FileMaker fields, tables, scripts, script steps, custom functions and layout objects in an easy-to-use library.
You can copy and store objects that have been copied to FileMaker's own clipboard, and then re-use them later.
You can also easily make batch changes to the clippings, and then send the updated field, script, custom function or layout back to FileMaker's clipboard.
- Store complete FileMaker fields, tables, scripts, script steps and layouts in an easy-to-use library.
- Send FileMaker elements from your library to the FileMaker clipboard, for easy creation or updating of databases.
- Make batch changes to the clippings either using 'Find & replace' within Clip Manager, or using your preferred text editor, and then send the updated field, script or layout back to FileMaker's clipboard.
- A 'Clip History' option allows you to automatically store all elements that are copied in FileMaker in a Clip History database - you can then later search and retrieve them and store them as separate clip files if you like
- An Inspector window: the Inspector window shows a summary of all objects in your clip.
- The Clip View is a human readable way to see and manipulate your clip.
- File format is compatible with Clip Manager 4.1 for Macintosh
FileMaker Pro 12/11 Advanced on Windows 7 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium, Windows Vista Ultimate, Business, Home Premium or Windows XP Professional, Home Edition (Service Pack 3).
Pricing and availability
Clip Manager Express is available today for EUR 59,- or about USD 77,- and EUR 199,- or about USD 262,- for a site license.
A 30-day trial of Clip Manager Express for Windows is available for download on the myFMbutler web site.
myFMbutler is an initiative by SHpartners, a longtime FileMaker FBA Platinum partner. SHpartners received a "FileMaker Excellence Award for FBA Business Partner of the Year" at DevCon 2008.
myFMbutler's goal is to provide a wide range of tools that help FileMaker developers create better solutions.
"Whether it be through the use of our plug-ins, or some of our other solutions that extend on the capabilities of FileMaker, we want to offer developers a way to improve their products, and help them finish their projects faster."
About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on FileMaker software to manage, analyze and share essential information. The company's products are the FileMaker line - versatile database software for teams and organizations, for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and the web - and Bento, the personal database for Mac, iPhone and iPad. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.
Copyright © 2012 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved. FileMaker and Bento are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.