Join the FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) and increase your business opportunities through exclusive sales and marketing support from FileMaker. The FBA provides a host of resources including promotional benefits, sales resources, co-marketing opportunities and product discounts to help you grow your business.
Promote your business to FileMaker customers
Being an FBA member is one of the best and most direct ways to get in front of FileMaker customers:
- FileMaker web site - Promote your business technology offerings with a full-page listing (Example)
- Co-marketing opportunities - Be invited to participate in special events, speaking engagements, web seminars or case studies.
- Logo - Advertise your special status in your sales and marketing materials with an exclusive FBA logo.
Be part of the community
Get a free membership to the FileMaker Community, our community for developers.
- Technical info - access hundreds of articles, scripts, calculations, webinars, technical briefs & white papers.
- Developer Forum - meet and exchange ideas with other FileMaker users and developers.
Receive sales support from FileMaker
Access a wide array of sales resources to help you increase your business technology sales:
- Sales Materials - Save time with professionally designed presentations, brochures, datasheets, press release templates and more, to help you make the right impression with your business technology clients.
- Online forum - Get a direct line to the FileMaker sales team and other FileMaker business partners to exchange ideas and get helpful selling tips.
- Members only meetings - Receive invitations for special meetings with FileMaker sales staff.
Save big on FileMaker products
Get member-only discounts on product quantities ranging from one unit to volume licensing:
- Get greater volume discounts on FileMaker software bundled with your customized solution offerings through the Solution Bundle Agreement Program (minimum commitment levels apply).
- Save 50% on FileMaker products for your company's internal use (certain restrictions apply).
- Get free FileMaker software for use in your company's training classes (applies to FBA Trainer Level members only).
Solution Bundle Agreement Program
The Solution Bundle Agreement is a software discount program designed for FileMaker Business Alliance members who want to distribute FileMaker software bundled with their professionally developed solutions. FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Server are available for special volume discounts in this program.
Minimum eligibility requirements
- Available only to FileMaker Business Alliance members in good standing
- Minimum initial order is 10 units of FileMaker Pro. Must purchase at least 50 copies throughout the year in order to renew for the following year. Other purchase requirements apply.
- Solutions to be considered for the SBA program must be submitted to FileMaker for review and approval.
- FileMaker software purchased under SBA program cannot be sold separately from the bundled solution.
Who is it for?
Any organization, whose primary line of business is developing and selling FileMaker products or services, would benefit from joining the FileMaker Business Alliance.
Does your business...
- Consult with companies on their FileMaker deployment?
- Sell FileMaker solutions or plug-ins commercially?
- Provide training resources for FileMaker customers?
- Publish FileMaker materials?
- Host FileMaker solutions for customers?
- Develop data-driven websites based on FileMaker?
If the answer is “YES” to one of these questions, then the FileMaker Business Alliance is for your organization. Apply today!
How to Join
Membership in the FileMaker Business Alliance is just $499 per year. Additional branch office locations may be added for $100 per year (certain restrictions apply). All prospective FBA members must have been in business for at least one year and have a valid business license.
To become a member, organizations must submit the following:
- 1) Online application form
- 2) Two customer references
- 3) Sample of your work (FileMaker solution for consultant, schedule of courses for trainers, published materials for publisher)
- 4) Sample of your marketing materials (web site URL, brochure, etc.)
- 5) Description of company's products and services
Once your application is approved, you'll receive a membership packet along with log in information for the members-only web site. Apply now!
Prospective FBA Trainer level members (must be a FileMaker Certified developer in the latest version) - apply here
FileMaker Business Alliance - Platinum Level
Membership at the FileMaker Business Alliance - Platinum Level requires sponsorship by a FileMaker Business Account Manager (BAM). Members receive priority access to FileMaker sales staff along with referrals for sales opportunities. Members are also given priority status in promotional materials and are able to advertise their status with a Platinum Level logo. No additional membership fee is required. No application process is necessary as membership is by nomination only. Contact your local FileMaker BAM for more information.
The FileMaker Business Alliance is subject to the terms and conditions of the FileMaker Business Alliance Agreement
Change Country Preference
- Argentina - Español
- Australia - English
- Belgie - Dutch
- Belgique - Français
- Brazil - Português
- Canada - Français
- Canada - English
- Chile - Español
- China - 中文
- Colombia - Español
- Costa Rica - Español
- Czech Republic - Čeština
- Denmark - English
- Deutschland - Deutsch
- Dominican Republic - Español
- Ecuador - Español
- El Salvador - Español
- Espana - Español
- France - Français
- Guatemala - Español
- Honduras - Español
- Hong Kong - English
- Iceland - English
- Ireland - English
- Italia - Italiano
- Japan - 日本語
- Korea - 한국어
- Luxembourg - Français
- Luxembourg - Deutsch
- Malaysia - English
- Mexico - Español
- Nederland - Dutch
- New Zealand - English
- Nicaragua - Español
- Norge - English
- Osterreich - Deutsch
- Panama - Español
- Paraguay - Español
- Peru - Español
- Philippines - English
- Poland - Polski
- Portugal - Português