FileMaker Developer Conference explores design, development and business innovation with the FileMaker Platform
Over 80 expert-led sessions detail how to build powerful, custom solutions for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the webMarch 13, 2013 – FileMaker, Inc. today announced schedule highlights for the FileMaker Developer Conference 2013, the largest annual gathering of worldwide FileMaker independent and corporate database developers, trainers and users. “Platform for Innovation” is the theme of the 18th annual conference, which features two new tracks and will be at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel in San Diego, California USA, August 12-15.
Attendees will see live demonstrations by FileMaker staff and exhibitors and learn the ins and outs of creating custom solutions using the FileMaker Platform. In addition to increasing their technical expertise, developers can network, get ideas, and exchange tips with over 1,200 FileMaker enthusiasts, from more than 36 countries during the four-day event.
Developers can set their own agendas to focus on their most pressing interests and needs. Concurrent tracks include:
- New Design Track (11 sessions): Discover the business benefits of great design and learn how to create eye-catching and effective design patterns and navigation.
- New Business Track (9 sessions): Learn how to create a professional development plan, grow FileMaker within your organisation, expand your business and more.
- FileMaker Go Track (8 sessions): See firsthand how to architect and deploy FileMaker solutions for iPad and iPhone, and set up synchronisation between iOS and desktop databases.
- Core Track (9 sessions): Learn basics such as data modelling, workflow management and Microsoft SQL integration.
- Develop Track (16 sessions): Gain insights into software development approaches, writing modular and reusable code and using advanced charting and reporting techniques.
- Integration/Web Track (7 sessions): Take a deep dive into the FileMaker Platform and HTML, PHP and web services.
- FileMaker Training Series Track (10 sessions): Take courses offered on the official FileMaker training curriculum, taught by FileMaker Authorised Trainers. Note: requires Gold Registration Package registration.
An important focus for this year is the Track dedicated to the FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone. The Track includes: The Paperless Form: Data Collection with FileMaker Go Solutions; Architecting for FileMaker Go, From Idea to iPad…in Under an Hour; FileMaker Go Primer; FileMaker Go Year in Review; Buyers Guide: Synchronisation Tools; Deploy and Manage your Custom Business Solutions for iOS Devices; FileMaker Go for Industry; and Go Crazy!
Additional highlights of FileMaker Developer Conference 2013 include a “Visionary Bar,” much like an Apple Store Genius Bar, where FileMaker users and developers can get objective, ad hoc help on the spot on all things FileMaker.
View the complete conference schedule to tailor a perfect experience and attain technical development and business acumen at FileMaker Developer Conference 2013.
Conference attendees will save up to AU $300 off the full conference registration price, paying only AU $1,295, by taking advantage of the “early bird” discount, available now through June 18, 2013. Also available is the Gold Registration package for AU $1,895, which in addition to the standard conference sessions includes pre-conference sessions and the FileMaker Training Series courses. Paid attendees will receive a free not-for-resell copy of FileMaker Pro Advanced – valued at AUD $612
Conference attendees are also strongly urged to make hotel reservations before discounted rooms sell out. Call the Hilton San Diego Bayfront today at +1 619-564-333 or reserve your room online.