Filemaker News and Press Releases
In the News
2014 FileMaker Developer Conference registration opens today; save $300 with "Early Bird" registration
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – January 15, 2014 – FileMaker, Inc., today opened registration for its 19th annual FileMaker Developer Conference, the premier worldwide gathering for corporate and independent FileMaker developers. The 2014 FileMaker Developer Conference takes place July 28-31, 2014, at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa in San Antonio, Texas. The conference is for anyone who wants to sharpen their professional skills, innovate with the FileMaker Platform, pick up new ideas for their FileMaker solutions, or to grow a FileMaker-based businesses.
Free and easy iBook enables anyone to learn the FileMaker Platform
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Jan. 22, 2014 – FileMaker, Inc. today unveiled an all-new free training series for the recently announced FileMaker 13 Platform. FileMaker Training Series: Basics helps everyone learn to build professional custom business solutions that run on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. The new training series is offered in iBook format for easy use on iPads and iPhones. A PDF version is also available.
“With the new FileMaker Training Series: Basics, new users can learn the fundamentals of FileMaker and then progress quickly to start creating custom solutions – no programming skills are required,” said Ryan Rosenberg, vice president of marketing and services for FileMaker, Inc. “Business owners and professionals can now quickly create powerful solutions that go everywhere their businesses take them.”
Business owners and business professionals know how their businesses work. Often the only thing standing in the way of accomplishing their goals is having the right software. But hiring expensive professional programmers or using rigid and bloated applications are often barriers. The FileMaker Training Series combined with the FileMaker Platform provides a practical option to meeting business needs.
FileMaker 13 users now have a broad range of training options to get started and become productive quickly, while building the skills to make powerful solutions.
Dec 3, 2013 - FileMaker, Inc. today unveiled the next-generation platform for business productivity: FileMaker 13. The new software makes it even faster and easier than ever for teams to create gorgeous, tailored business solutions for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web that deliver significant productivity gains. "With FileMaker 13, any team can quickly create custom solutions that streamline their business processes while minimizing design time," said Ryan Rosenberg, vice president of marketing and services for FileMaker, Inc. "The FileMaker 13 Platform gives organizations even more options for delivering powerful but easy-to-use solutions, including breakthrough web technology, along with impressive new design tools for iOS and desktops."
- 2/5/2014 - FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone Apps surpass 1 million downloads
- 1/23/2014 - 2014 FileMaker Developer Conference registration opens today; save $300 with "Early Bird" registration
- 1/22/2014 - FileMaker introduces FileMaker Training Series: Basics
- 12/4/2013 - FileMaker launches FileMaker 13 Platform – enables teams to easily create custom business solutions for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web
- 6/19/2013 - Abbott Northwestern Hospital’s Internal Medicine Bedside Ultrasound (IMBUS) program transforms patient care with FileMaker software solution on iPhone
- 6/13/2013 - FileMaker Technical Network welcomes 50,000th member
- 4/24/2013 - FileMaker Survey: Custom business solutions for iPad and iPhone are not just for road warriors anymore; companies now mobilizing in-house business operations