FileMaker 14 Certification coming early Fall 2015.
Demonstrate your FileMaker skills
FileMaker 13 Certification is the official credential offered by FileMaker, Inc. Being a certified developer demonstrates to clients, peers and management that you’ve achieved an essential level of knowledge, experience and skills in developing FileMaker solutions.
Why get certified?
Whether you’re an independent consultant or an in-house developer for your company, FileMaker 13 Certification allows you to:
- Expand your skill set and become a more well-rounded developer.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest FileMaker technologies.
- Gain a competitive edge over other developers.
- Invest in your career and increase your earning potential.
- Add credibility to your organization.
- Use the FileMaker Certification logo on your website and business cards.
- Receive a preferred listing on the FileMaker website (partners only).
The FileMaker Training Series is an excellent resource to help prepare for the FileMaker Certification exam.
Why hire a certified developer?
Not only can hiring a FileMaker Certified consultant help you get the right expertise for your organization’s unique needs, it also has these benefits:
- Gain the assurance that certified developers demonstrate a professional level of FileMaker proficiency.
- Certified developers show a commitment to the FileMaker Platform.
- FileMaker solutions built using best practices and the latest technologies increases your return on investment.
Find a FileMaker Certified consultant in your area