Make the most of your AppleWorks database and
spreadsheet info with Bento
It's easy to bring your AppleWorks databases and spreadsheets into Bento.
Try it today and see for yourself
How to bring your AppleWorks information into Bento:
- First, you will want to save your AppleWorks file as a .tsv file for use in Bento. Learn how
- Next, launch Bento and follow the steps below:
- Choose File > Import > File.
- Click Choose, then select your AppleWorks .tsv file.
Note: Bento imports each row of your AppleWorks spreadsheet as a record.
Benefits of using AppleWorks data in Bento:
- View your information in beautiful Bento forms and tables that can be customized with ease.
- Get iTunes-style searching, instant sorting, and quick summary stats.
- Link information together with a simple drag and drop.
- See important emails related to people, projects, and events — all on one screen.
- Choose from 35 pre-designed, ready-to-use templates to organize even more information.
- Visit the Bento Template Exchange to choose from hundreds of user-designed templates.
Important information about AppleWorks and Bento
- Even though your AppleWorks database forms will not import into Bento, the Bento form tool makes it fast and easy to build the forms you need, and the Bento theme chooser will make them beautiful and fun to use.