If you're managing lists in Microsoft Excel or iWork Numbers, you can easily bring them into Bento to view your information in beautiful Bento forms, get easy iTunes-style searching, instant sorting, quick summary stats, and much more!
Do more with your data
- Bring lists of information stored in Excel, Numbers and other files into Bento using copy and paste or the easy import feature.
- Choose to view information in Table view, Form view, Split view or Grid view.
- Add style to your forms using beautiful themes designed by Mac artists.
- Get easy and accurate data entry using full-screen forms, pop-up choice lists, check boxes, spell checking, and more.
- Use iTunes-style searching or the advanced find features to pinpoint more precise details.
- Create Smart Collections to group records based on conditions you've selected – just like Smart Albums and Smart Playlists.
- Sort information in ascending or descending order by date, time, numeric, alphabetic order, duration, rating and more.
- Get instant summary stats without entering formulas, including sum, count, average, minimum or maximum.
- Perform calculations that can include text you enter and data from other fields.
- Store sensitive data like logins and passwords in Encrypted fields.
- Print forms, lists, and mailing labels with a few clicks.
Download a free trial today and see how you can do more with your data