View your data in a whole new dimension.
Add visual impact to your data
Create eye-catching reports and presentations with FileMaker Charts. You'll be able to more easily visualize, interpret and share your data. FileMaker Charts makes it easy to track:
- Sales performance
- Financial portfolios
- Progress reports
- Market segmentation
- And much more!
Once you've selected the data you want to display, customize your charts by choosing fonts, styles, colors and background. Transform your reports and presentations with colorful and dynamic FileMaker Charts.
Plus with the new Quick Charts feature you make your data come alive in just a few clicks. Simply sort your data and then click to bring up an integrated set-up window with an Inspector-like tool palette that instantly displays your chart. Make a few tweaks, then save the chart or print it out. It's as easy as that!
Charts for any task
FileMaker Pro 12 comes with these types of charts built-in:
- Scatter charts are ideal for handling the distribution of values and clusters of data points and measurement over time.
- Stacked bar/column charts are great for showing proportional relationships over time.
- Positive/Negative charts are used to display positive and negative values such as financial performance.
- Bubble charts are used to have specific values to be more visually represented such as financial data or industry trends.
- Bar charts are ideal for comparing increases to decreases, highest with lowest, how many, or how often.
- Line charts are most useful for showing data that changes continuously over time, such as historical financial data.
- Area charts are often used to compare summary data, such as sales totals or averages over time.
- Pie charts are good for showing market share and proportion of difference.
Create versatile web dashboards
Combine FileMaker Charts with the power of Instant Web Publishing in FileMaker Pro 12 to create executive dashboards with maximum visual impact. With a few easy clicks, publish your data to the web and instantly get a complete view of your business operations and performance. You and your team can easily track metrics and analyze data to help keep your business running at its best.