Introducing the NEW FileMaker 13!
Everywhere your business takes you
The new FileMaker 13 Platform gives you the set of tools and technologies you need to deliver custom business solutions that go everywhere your business takes you.
- Easily create custom business solutions that run in a web browser
- Create an ideal iPad and iPhone experience
- Gives you easy-to-use design and development tools
- Protects your data with the latest industry-standard security
Quailfying versions for FileMaker upgrades
Effective December 3, 2013, customers with version 10, 11, or 12 are eligible for upgrade pricing to FileMaker 13.
FileMaker 13 Reseller Webinar
What you will learn:
- Key new selling features of the FileMaker 13 Platform
- What is significant about FileMaker Go, FileMaker WebDirect and concurrent licenses
- What volume licensing programs are available for resellers
- Where to get sales, marketing and demo materials
FileMaker 13 Downgrades
FileMaker 13 software licenses generally include the right to install one copy of the FileMaker 13 software on a single computer, and the licenses do not automatically include “downgrade” rights. For those customers who wish to downgrade their software we will allow them to downgrade for these two reasons:
- Unsupported Operating System
- Complex Migration
If your believe your customer has met one of these two criteria contact FileMaker channel with the customer organization name, contact information and order information.
Channel Contact: 800.725.2747 x923
Channel Email: email@example.com
Apply for your FREE
And get a subscription to the FileMaker Reseller News.