Important Notice Regarding FileMaker 11
On December 2, 2014, FileMaker announced that as of September 25, 2015, FileMaker 11 products will no longer be available for direct sales and support including technical support, replacement media, downgrade media, and downgrade license keys.
FileMaker 11 products:
- FileMaker Pro 11
- FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- FileMaker Server 11
- FileMaker Server 11 Advanced
Note: FileMaker Go 11 was discontinued on September 30, 2013.
Channel Partner Finder
Now it’s easier than ever to find the part numbers for new perpetual or new annual licensing products. Click Channel Partner Tool, enter the products your customers want to purchase and click “Get Part Numbers”. You will easily find the new licensing part number you need.
For Education & Non-Profit pricing, click HERE.
For site licenses, upgrade part numbers, renewal part numbers and contract numbers to qualify orders, please contact FileMaker Channel at email@example.com or call 800-725-2747 ext 923.
Introducing the NEW FileMaker 13!
Everywhere your business takes you
The new FileMaker 13 Platform gives you the set of tools and technologies you need to deliver custom business solutions that go everywhere your business takes you.
- Easily create custom business solutions that run in a web browser
- Create an ideal iPad and iPhone experience
- Gives you easy-to-use design and development tools
- Protects your data with the latest industry-standard security
Quailfying versions for FileMaker upgrades
Effective December 3, 2013, customers with version 10, 11, or 12 are eligible for upgrade pricing to FileMaker 13.
FileMaker 13 Reseller Webinar
What you will learn:
- Key new selling features of the FileMaker 13 Platform
- What is significant about FileMaker Go, FileMaker WebDirect and concurrent licenses
- What volume licensing programs are available for resellers
- Where to get sales, marketing and demo materials
FileMaker 13 Downgrades
FileMaker 13 software licenses generally include the right to install one copy of the FileMaker 13 software on a single computer, and the licenses do not automatically include “downgrade” rights. For those customers who wish to downgrade their software we will allow them to downgrade for these two reasons:
- Unsupported Operating System
- Complex Migration
If your believe your customer has met one of these two criteria contact FileMaker channel with the customer organization name, contact information and order information.
Channel Contact: 800.725.2747 x923
Channel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for your FREE
And get a subscription to the FileMaker Reseller News.