Pretty Greek Villas is a growing company and receives a huge number of enquiries. They wanted to streamline their business processes, have a completely bespoke CRM system and ensure they were providing their clients with a truly personal service, even on a large scale.
It's so quick and easy now to send out booking forms, invoices and receipts: it makes our lives so much quicker answering the enquiries Marie-Louise Bland, Co-owner, Pretty Greek Villas
The FileMaker SolutionThe FileMaker CRM business system streamlines and manages the entire sales and client service operations, enabling Pretty Greek Villas to have automated and trackable business processes in place.
The new bespoke system created by FileMaker Business Alliance platinum partner Decent Group enables Pretty Greek Villas to quickly and easily generate booking documentation, administer invoicing and ensure villa calendars and client database are up-to-date, ensuring each client is well looked after before, during and after their stay.
The solution is seamlessly integrated with the company website, with the CRM system driving a publicly-accessible villa availability calendar and an easy-to-use set of forms with which clients can provide details of their travel arrangements.
The system also processes all inbound and outbound email. The bulk of enquiries come by email, and there is now a simple and centralised process by which any member of staff can quickly identify a client's preferred destination, dates and desired facilities and construct a personalised reply. The response to each enquiry takes moments to construct, but to the client is an informative, richly-illustrated set of recommendations of villas which are the perfect match for the client's requests.
The software is also central to the production of a regular e-newsletter, which carries information not just about the holidays on offer, but about Greek culture and history. This is sent easily through the software to targeted groups of past and potential holidaymakers, without any per-message cost.
To deliver the best service possible, Pretty Greek Villas' staff are located near their clients – all across the Greek islands. The lack of reliable broadband on the islands could have posed a problem, but instead makes this system perfect for delivery through the cloud. Decent Group host the database and system, allowing all the system's users to enjoy reliable high-speed access whenever they want, wherever they are, even when connected through a 3G dongle.
The bespoke solution is a perfect fit for Pretty Greek Villas' needs, again highlighting the flexibility of the FileMaker Platform which can be used for any industry and any solution.
• Complete CRM system: tracks enquiries through sales process to holiday completion
• Automated recommendation of the perfect villa suggestion following search of key things – region, facilities, which then automatically creates email with suggestions, with link to villa on website and short details on each one and availability on calendar
• Built-in auditing of the process – to ensure fast response and high quality of client service
• Alerts appear if required fields or processes have not been entered or completed
• Automatically generates confirmation emails including links to self-service web form
• Simple self-service form for holidaymakers to complete (again highlighting any areas not completed) with responses fed back to the CRM system automatically
• Holidaymakers can book travel arrangements (ferries, taxis and so on) using the self-service website
• Holidaymakers automatically receive the correct information at the right point in the booking process, including letting agreement, invoices, payment receipts, arrival guides, and essential information about their villa and its local area
- Increased efficiency – saving time
- Streamlined booking process
- Improved client satisfaction and client care
- Simplified client booking process
- ROI – paid for itself many times over in saved admin time and hugely increased number of clients able to be personally dealt with (in one month alone, the Pretty Greek Villas website had 88,000 hits, with all the resulting enquiries handled by just 2 administrative staff)