FileMaker Priority Technical Support
For questions involving the use of a feature in a FileMaker, Inc. product, we provide priority technical support. View the chart below to see which option best fits your need.
Check to see what products are eligible for priority technical support.
Annual priority support agreement
Unlimited technical support cases for 12 months.
Call: +1 800-325-2747
$899 per primary contact person
Discounted pricing when purchased with Volume Licensing
$719 per primary contact person
How does FileMaker define a "support case?"
FileMaker defines a support case as a specific, discrete issue that can be addressed by isolating its origin to a single cause. For a support case to be closed, one of the following options is delivered to the customer:
- Information that resolves the issue
- Information on how to obtain a software update that will resolve the issue
- Notice that the issue is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with the supported product
- Information that identifies the issue as being resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the supported product
- Information that isolates the issue to a third-party product or plug-in, not supported by FileMaker
- Notice that the issue is known, and there will not be an update