FileMaker Technical Network
A world of resources at your fingertips.
FileMaker Development License
The FileMaker Development License is a special, test-only license for FileMaker Server 12 Advanced and is available only to FileMaker Technical Network members who have the FileMaker Development Subscription. This license allows you to build and test solutions for deployment with FileMaker Server 12 or FileMaker Server 12 Advanced without having to purchase a full version of the software.*
This special, test-only version includes all the features and functionality of FileMaker Server 12 and FileMaker Server 12 Advanced. Please note that the Development License only allows up to three simultaneous FileMaker Pro 12 and three simultaneous web-based clients to access hosted FileMaker solutions. For FileMaker Server 12 Advanced Development License system requirements, see FileMaker Server 12 Advanced requirements.
Save time and money
- Create solutions that will be deployed with FileMaker Server 12 or FileMaker Server 12 Advanced.
- Configure advanced security options, automated backups, and more before deployment.
- Use the advanced connectivity options, including ODBC, JDBC, and XML during the development and testing process.
- Preview custom web solutions that will be integrated with your company's or client’s website.
- Build and test solutions with FileMaker Server 12 Advanced without purchasing a separate license. (The suggested list price of FileMaker Server 12 Advanced is US$2999. The suggested list price of FileMaker Server 12 is US$999.)
The Server Development License is available by download from the members only site for any TechNet member who has a current FileMaker Development Subscription.
To buy the FileMaker Developer Subscription if you are already a TechNet member please go to the FileMaker Store to purchase.
If you are not yet a TechNet member Join Now for free.