About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world’s largest companies, rely on FileMaker software to manage, analyze and share essential information. The FileMaker product line consists of the leading easy-to-use database software for teams and organizations, for Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone and the Web. FileMaker, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Apple Inc.
FileMaker will stop offering Bento Sept. 9, 2013, and will increase investment in FileMaker Platform. Learn more
At A Glance
- Leader in easy-to-use database software
- More than 18 million units shipped
- More than 500,000 downloads of FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone
- Products available in over 60 countries in 17 languages
- Profitable every quarter since its formation
Corporate Fact Sheet
Download our Corporate Fact Sheet to learn more about FileMaker, Inc.
To view a list of Worldwide offices, view our Contact Us section.