FileMaker Pro Overview
FileMaker Pro makes it easy to create custom solutions for managing business information on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web.
Millions of people around the world use FileMaker Pro to streamline the way their teams manage contacts, track stock levels, organise projects and so much more.See top uses
Get started quickly
FileMaker Pro is so easy to use and includes so many features to help you get started quickly, you can have a new database ready to use in minutes, not hours or days.
- Drag and drop Microsoft Excel files onto FileMaker Pro to create a database instantly.
- Use the pre-designed Starter Solutions for managing contacts, tracking stock levels, organising projects, creating invoices and more. Just import your data and customise the solution as you wish.
- Every copy of FileMaker Pro, even the free 30-day trial, comes with a Getting Started tour that will have you up and running in no time.
Create custom solutions with ease
Use flexible design tools to make your database screens look and work just the way you want – all without programming.
- Add fields to track whatever type of information you’d like, including names, numbers, dates, documents, prices, pictures and more.
- Choose from a wide variety of coordinated themes to give your solution a professional look.
- Control fonts, coluors, backgrounds, shading, and more. Even add your company logo to further customise your forms.
- Connect your information together with the powerful Relationships Graph. For example, link customer data to invoices details.
- Add buttons, scripts, calculations and pop-up lists to automate repetitive tasks and speed data entry.
Access data on the go
Go beyond the desktop and securely deliver FileMaker data to iPad and iPhone users for portable access while on the go.
- Create custom database solutions in FileMaker Pro and run them in FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone.
- Add, edit, search, sort and report on data on iPad and iPhone to instantly boost productivity for mobile users.
- Host solutions with FileMaker Server, then instantly share in real-time with iPad and iPhone users.
- Enable FileMaker WebDirect to access databases from web browsers.
See 50 uses for FileMaker Go
Produce reports and charts in minutes
The built-in reporting and charting tools make it easy to produce informative and eye-catching summaries of your team’s data.
- Produce custom reports that group, sort and summarise data in a way that’s most valuable to your organisation.
- Create pie charts, bar charts, bubble charts, line graphs and more.
- Automatically email in PDF or Excel formats.
Integrate with industry-standard programs
Import and export a variety of formats to eliminate duplicate data entry. Plus, create live two-way connections with external data sources.
- Import and export a variety of formats, including .XLSX, .CSV, Tab, or XML.
- Use the ODBC and JDBC standards to exchange and interact with data from other applications.
- Connect with external SQL data sources including the latest versions of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.